Account Setup Guides
Follow the Step-by-Step guide below to setup your MAXITEC Dial-up connection in Microsoft Windows XP.
Setup Dial-up for Windows XP:
- To start, please click on the Start button in the botttom left hand corner of your desktop.
The click on programs, then accessories. then communications and finally Network connections.
- Click on "Create a New Connection."
Click "Next" to continue.
- Click "Connect to the Internet" and click "Next"
- Select Set up my connection manually" and click "Next"
- Select "Connect using a dial-up modem" and click "Next"
- You will be prompted to type in the name of your ISP, so please type in Maxitec. Click "Next" to continue.
- Type in the number you would like your computer to dial, in most cases... 0860007249.
Please click next
- In this window you will be required to insert your Username and Password that Maxitec will provide
you with on activation of your account.Once done, click next.
- On this page please click finish, as this is the last page on the dial up setup.